We are Re-Open!
We are glad to announce the re-opening of all our clinics starting May 4th. Bow River Hearing is committed to serving our communities and helping you hear and live better. We have implemented enhanced safety precautions to help protect the health and safety of our patients and staff. Thank you for your kind words of encouragement and support over the past 2 months.
COVID-19 Saftey Precautions
For your safety and ours we have implemented various COVID-19 protocols including:
- Stringent sanitation of all contact surfaces in the clinic
- Removal of shared items like magazines, our water coolers, and self serve coffee
- As required by Alberta Health, the use of gowns, masks, gloves, and face shields amongst our staff
- Physical distancing with other patients
When you visit we ask that you follow the guidelines set by Alberta Health and that you reschedule your appointments if you are feeling unwell. We are also asking all patients to wear a face-covering when visiting our clinics. If you do not have one, our staff would be happy to provide you with one.
Remote Services and Out-of-Clinic Assistance
For your ease and safety, we have developed a variety of methods to assist you without a physical visit into our clinics.
- Online/phone hearing consultation. You can book an appointment online here.
- Mail-in repairs (with prepaid postage). Please call us to arrange 403.777.4327.
- Online store for batteries and supplies. Shop now.
- Online remote adjustment. Please call us to arrange 403.777.4327.
- How-to Videos. Video on everything from replacing batteries to changing wax guards. Click Here.
Tips for protecting yourself and others
- Use other methods of greeting than handshakes
- Wash your hands with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your face
- Cough/sneeze into your elbow instead of your hands
- Follow the advice of public health authorities on social distancing
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell or have flu-like symptoms, except to get medical care
- Clean and disinfect surfaces that are regularly touched