- People seem to mumble a lot and not speak clearly.
- You have difficulty keeping up with group conversations.
- Occasionally you’re unable to hear the doorbell or telephone.
- During loud social gatherings, you have trouble understanding people.
- Those close to you have made comments about your hearing.
- You sometimes hear a loud ringing or continuous noise.
The first step to solving a problem is acknowledging it exists. This checklist isn’t conclusive, but if any do apply to you, then we encourage to get in touch. There are a great many times where our patients haven’t even realised the extent of their hearing loss until they come to us and hear the world via their new hearing solution. Give us a call today, and re-embrace the independence of confident communication.
Products & Services
Give the Gift of Hearing
Bow River Hearing has one location in Airdrie and three in Calgary. We look forward to seeing you at the clinic that is most convenient for you to visit.